Wednesday, October 2, 2013

There is just something very strange about winning any thing especially things on the radio and I know because I and about 9 of my friends have tried for 6 months on a daily basis and some one of us should have won of my 9 friends 3 were male of his friend 7 were ladies for a total of 16 and none of us won but all the call in were ladies office workers and home makers and twice it sounded like the same lady bu cant be sure so I have to say maybe not. we all decided to enter another competition on the radio and  with in two weeks one of the gentleman won. Witha profit of $1,000  which was approximately 62 per person however we let him keep it all and he took us for drinks instead I still feel that the other was  atotl falsehood and this should not be.

1 comment: