Monday, October 21, 2013

HOW ANGRY I AM

I have ranted and raved about this for a long time.My cable bill is outrageous I don't mind paying it I mind  that all the channels are playing the same thing over and over again every week and then thy switch the other cable channel start playing the same thing so for a full month you have movies that no one watches. because it is all repeats and so I watch movies that is on the channels that you pay for and guess what there is a problem there too. so what do you do get the old DVD player out and go to the red box and rent movies like the Heat and something  else that I rented oh yes it was an old movie that A friend gave to me It was once upon a time in america.I started exchanging movies with friends that way we get a variety of movies  to watch.













No comments:

Post a Comment